Just a short drive away from One 51 Place is one of Florida’s hidden gems. It is the Santa Fe River, and it is a popular destination for many locals and vacationers alike. The water in the river stays temperate and comfortable most of the year and the woods surrounding the river are simply beautiful. Spending the day at the river is sure to be a good time, no matter how you spend it.
There are plenty of activities to be done at the Santa Fe River on any day of the week, including:
- Having a picnic in Florida’s natural setting
- Tubing down the tranquil, slow-moving waters
- Hiking various trails to discover the nature that surrounds the river
- Swimming in the river at the Santa Fe Canoe Outpost
- Canoeing and kayaking down the river
- And much more
Just remember to bring sunblock to protect yourself from UV rays when you’re having fun in the sun. To find out more about the apartments in Alachua, Florida, we currently have available for rent, please give our leasing office a call, or stop by today for a community tour.