Otter Springs Park and Campground, set on more than 600 acres of natural Florida land, features a variety of campsites and has plenty of things to do and see on a daily basis. The shining glory of this park is Otter Springs, a second magnitude natural spring with an average daily temperature of 73 degrees that creates a large clear pool and stream that flows right into the nearby Suwannee River.
Otter Springs offers many wonderful amenities and activities. While they have numerous activities for those who wish to make it a day trip, such as fishing, bird watching, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, and swimming, camping is what they do best.
Here are some features of their campground:
• Most campgrounds come with electric, water, and sewer hook-ups
• They offer two bath houses equipped with hot showers and laundry facilities
• They provide air-conditioned cabins with full kitchens, baths, and front porches
• For those who want to rough it and have a true camping experience, they offer tent areas
• Certain pets are allowed
• They provide the ideal base camp to explore Florida’s Nature Coast, which offers exceptional recreational and cultural adventures in an unspoiled environment
Exploring Otter Springs Park and Campground is the perfect weekend activity for those wishing to discover more of Florida. And the best part of all is that this park is located less than an hour’s drive west from our apartments for rent in Alachua, Florida, so it’s easy to have a fun, outdoorsy weekend away close to home.
One 51 Place is located in Alachua, Florida and offers spacious, updated apartments and many wonderful amenities, such as a surround-sound theater, fitness center, air-conditioned full-sized indoor basketball court, and swimming pool. Call or stop by our leasing office today.